Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"...And Who I Am Now"

My name is Noah Austin (psuedonym, naturally). I'm in my last year (a senior your could say) at a community school's 6th Form. It's your typical school: lots of people...nameless faces and faceless names. Seas and oceans of black blazors, white shirts and stripey yellow ties flood the corridors in between lesson, with dots of 'normality' (i.e. the non uniformed clothes of the 6th formers) every now and then. Strict internet rules that piss us all off and computers with printers that seldom work. Grades that you wish could be higher, but hardly ever get there, and teachers you sometimes wish were a little better, but again, they never get there. So, all in all, your typical school.

So who am I...a jagged little pill? A supposed former infatuation junkie? A little bit of everything all rolled into one. I guess you could say that. Keep reading, and then maybe you'll learn a little about me. I'm still looking for that 'one'.

No comments: